Best Hospital for Lung Specialist in India
- Our highly specialized team of pulmonologists and modern facilities come together to deliver high- quality care and successful outcomes, thus ensuring as everyday life as possible for the patient. Being the best pulmonology hospital in India, we provide comprehensive care for lung diseases and has an amalgam of services offered to help you lead a healthy life.
- Treatment for asthma
- Treatment for pneumonia
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
- Treatment for sleep disorders
Pulmonology Conditions We Treat
Our Pulmonology Department offers
Why you need to do
- Wash your hands with soap
- Maintain good oral hygiene
- get the children whooping cough and measles vaccines
- Be More Physically Active
- Get Regular Check-ups
You Should do
- Avoid toxic fumes, smokes
- Avoid contact with people who have colds or flu.
- Don't smoke or be around others who smoke
- Avoid Pollutants That Can Damage Your Lung
- Avoid crowds during cold season
You Should avoid
Our Pulmonology Specialists
A pulmonologist treats all conditions and diseases of the respiratory tract which includes the lungs, airways, and respiratory muscles. Respiratory medicine doctor treats many diseases or disorders like asthma, bronchitis, COPD, lung cancer etc.
Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are non-invasive tests that measure how much air you can breathe in and out and how fast you can do it and how well your lungs are working to deliver oxygen to your blood. This information can help your healthcare provider make decisions about the diagnosis and treatment of certain lung disorders.
No, there is no cure for asthma but it can be treated. The doctor creates an action plan that focuses on the symptoms and the factors that trigger it. Asthma can be treated with nebulizers, oral medicine, inhalers and biologics etc.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that obstructs the oxygen flow from the lungs. The main cause of COPD is tobacco smoking. There is no cure for COPD, yet treatment can help you feel better, be more active, and slow the progression of the disease. Patients should manage their symptoms and slow the progress of the disease by: ∙Avoiding irritants/smoking. ∙Get ongoing care ∙Manage the disease and its symptoms ∙Prepare for emergencies
You should avoid dusty environments, strong smells and protect yourself against cold. Avoid cold drinks, ice cream and anything cold. Pets should be avoided. The Bedding, including any blankets, should be washed regularly. Mattresses and pillows should be covered.