Best Psychiatrist Hospital in India
- SimpleeKare, the best clinic in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Vizag & Hyderabad,has been ranked among the best Psychiatrist hospital.
- Simpleekare Hospitals offers to you the Department of Psychiatry with the great of docs rather specialized on this field. Our group of doctors are educated and expertise from well-known universities. We provide complete evaluation, analysis and remedy to heal your mental illness.
- SimpleeKare provides systematic medical evaluations for people of all ages and multispecialty psychotherapist team-based treatment.
Advanced Psychiatric Solutions
Best Psychiatry Care at SimpleeKare
Team of experienced Pediatric Anaesthesiologists and Paediatric Critical Care specialists
Fully Equipped with the latest technological advancements
Digital Xray and PACS system
Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy and 24/7 Pharmacy
Essential Practices and Precautions
What to do
- Encourage proper hyderation
- Do warm-ups and cool-downs regularly
- Engaged in running and gymnastics
- Maintain organized sports leagues
- Wear helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, shin guards
What not to do
- Prevent overexertion
- Do not let a child play only one sport
- Avoid vitamin D and calcium deficiency
- Avoid childhood obesity
- Avoid any complications
In India psychological problems are treated by the following mental health professional Psychiatrist, psychologists, psychiatry social workers and counsellors.
Behavioral health refers to the array of professional services delivered to populations suffering with mental illnesses, substance use disorders and maladaptive health behaviors, such as lack of exercise, poor dietary habits and lacklustre engagement in care.
There are a wide range of psychiatric medications for many different types of conditions and diagnoses. At SimpleeKare, our psychiatrists often prescribe medication to help clients experiencing depression, anxiety, and to manage ADHD symptoms.
SimpleeKare does offer Child and Adolescent psychiatry services for kids. Our well-trained child psychiatrists are specially trained to examine the role biological, psychological, and social elements may play in emotional and behavioral concerns presenting in children and adolescents.
There are many kinds of therapies like brief dynamic therapy, cognitive behaviour therapy, marital therapy etc. All therapies are good when used by trained therapists. Remember for therapies to work the patient must be willing to work through the process and follow the instructions given by the therapist.