Best piles treatment in odisha- At An Affordable Cost
Suffering from piles and looking for a safe & effective treatment? Look no further. SimpleeKare's team of expert surgeons are here to help. With our 100% painless and non-invasive treatment, you'll be free of piles in no time! Plus, we make sure our services are affordable so that nobody has to compromise on their health due to financial constraints. Get back your life today — book an appointment with the best piles surgeons in Bhubaneswar now!
What are Piles?
Piles are the swollen veins of the anus and lower rectum, which cause swelling & inflammation in localized tissues. The main causes are high pressure in the veins, include constipation, extreme straining during bowel movements, and frequent diarrhea. During pregnancy, women are more prone to piles as the pressure from the growing uterus limits the blood flow in the pelvis. Every three adults in four, are prone to have piles in a lifetime. For piles treatment in India, doctors ask to eat high-fibrous food, change lifestyle, and maintain a healthy weight. When piles do not get treated naturally, then they asked for surgery.
Why Do Piles Form?
The causes of Piles are when the veins around your anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell. Constant pressure due to constipation, chronic diarrhea, obesity, pregnancy, and strain due to passing a stool can cause Piles.
The Severity of Piles can lead to Anemia, infection, uncontrolled bowel movement, strangulated hemorrhoid, or fistula. Usually, when the piles do not heal themselves, they become severe and need piles removal surgery.Due to severe piles, extreme anal bleeding occurs which can cause anemia.
There are some points that can help you to avoid or minimize the risk of having piles. These points are -
- Include high-fibrous food in your diet
- Maintain healthy weight
- Avoid lifting heavy weight
- Drink sufficient water
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid staring while bowel movement
Painful bowel movement
Blood in stool
Painful lumps in the anus
Inflammation in anus
Types of Piles
How Simpleekare treat you
- Diagnosis - With the help of Physical examination and symptoms doctor diagnoses the piles.
- Treatment - For the Piles treatment the process followed by doctors is -
- Medication is the first choice to treat piles, so doctors prescribed pain killers, stool softeners, and Corticosteroids for the treatment.
- Surgery - When treating Piles surgery is the only option, the surgeon suggests surgery. The options for internal hemorrhoids surgery are -
- Banding: This is the less-invasive treatment for piles. The surgeon places an elastic rubber band around the base of the internal piles. The rubber band cuts off the blood supply to the piles tissue. The tissue will typically fall off within 5-7 days.
- Sclerotherapy: The surgeon will insert medicine into the hemorrhoid to make it shrink and eventually shrink up. This is an alternative to banding effective for grade II and III hemorrhoids.
- Infrared coagulation: During this procedure, the surgeon will use an infrared light tool to burn the hemorrhoid tissue.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This type of surgery is done to remove hemorrhoid tissue that causes bleeding. This surgery can be done by giving local anesthesia. This treatment is the best option for you if you want complete removal of piles. It may include some risk of complications, including difficulties with passing stools.
- Hemorrhoid stapling: Hemorrhoid stapling is used for internal piles. During this procedure, the doctor will cut the arterial blood vessels within the piles to block blood flow to the hemorrhoid tissue. By doing this the size of the piles reduces and shrinks.
When patients visit SimpleeKare for treatment, first of all, doctors asked for a diagnosis. If they find the problem can be cured with medication and changes in lifestyle, they prescribe medicines, if they find medicine will not work for them, and then they opt for surgery. In most cases, surgeons ask for laser treatment for piles.
best piles doctor in Bhubaneswar | best hospital for piles treatment in Bhubaneswar | piles laser treatment in Bhubaneswar | best piles treatment in Bhubaneswar | best piles treatment in Odisha | piles clinic in Bhubaneswar | piles specialist doctor in Bhubaneswar | laser treatment for piles in Bhubaneswar | piles clinic near me | odisha piles clinic | piles doctor near me | Piles doctor in Bhubaneswar | Piles Treatment in Cuttack | Piles Surgery in Visakhapatnam | Best Piles doctor in Rourkela | Piles Treatment in Berhampur | Piles Surgery in Sambalpur | Top Piles doctor in Puri | Affordable Piles Treatment in Balasore | Experience | Piles doctor in Bhadrak | Advanced Piles Surgery in Baripada | Piles Treatment in Balangir | Trusted Piles doctor in Jharsuguda | Piles Surgery near Jajpur Road | Best Piles Treatment in Jajpur | Piles doctor in Paradip | Advanced Piles Surgery in Barbil | Piles Treatment in Dhenkanal