Best Pediatric Orthopedic Hospital In India
- SimpleeKare Health is the best pediatric orthopedic hospital in India with its very well trained and experienced Pediatric Orthopedic team provides a comprehensive surgical and non-surgical treatment for a broad spectrum of your child bone and joints problems.
- Depending on the condition of your child, we offer specialized treatments are:
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy
- Botox Injection
- Multi-level Bone & Soft Tissue Surgery
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
Pediatric Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Our Pediatric Orthopedic Department offers:
Why you need to do
- Encourage proper hyderation
- Do warm-ups and cool-downs regularly
- Engaged in running and gymnastics
- Maintain organized sports leagues
- Wear helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, shin guards
What to do
- Prevent overexertion
- Do not let a child play only one sport
- Avoid vitamin D and calcium deficiency
- Avoid childhood obesity
- Avoid any complications
What not to do
Our Pediatric Orthopedic Specialist
A pediatric orthopedist is the best trained and most experienced doctor who properly evalutes and treats musculoskeletal (bone, joint or muscle) problems in a still growing child. This includes newborns through teenagers.
The pediatric orthopedic doctor may perform a few tests to understand the root cause of (bone, joint, or muscle) problems in a child. Tests such as X-Rays or bone scans will be done to determine the extent and nature of injury.
A baby is born with an orthopedic birth defect when there is abnormal development of bone and/or muscle tissue. They can be due to some missing genes, certain chromosomal disorders or due to exposure to alcohol, cigarettes and other toxins. Maternal infections such as rubella and pre-existing maternal conditions such as diabetes may also be reponsible for such conditions.
If there is a serious injury and a high level of concern, the child/adolescent should definitely be seen by a pediatric orthopedic. Many lower grade athletic injuries in children and adolescents resolve in one to two weeks with a little rest and observation.
Children with complex pediatric problems such as developmental delay, skeletal dysplasias, or other syndromes are usually be treated.