Best General Medicine Hospital in India
- General medicine is the practice of managing, preventing, treating and diagnosing all adult health conditions.
- The range of diseases managed by the department ranges from general illness to management of chronic and complex diseases. Some of them are:
- Respiratory diseases like asthma, allergies, lung infection, cough, sinusitis, tuberculosis, and pneumonia
- Hypertension and other Cardiovascular Ailments
- Diabetes and its complications
- Various Infectious diseases
- Mental health assessment
Advanced General Medicine Solutions
Best General Medicine Care at SimpleeKare
Fully Equipped with the latest technological advancements
Certified physicians of internal medicine
Online Doctor Consultation
Skilled Support Staff and 24/7 Pharmacy
Essential Practices and Precautions
You Should do
- Check your blood pressure regularly
- Consume less salt and sugar
- Be smart in the sun
- Eat a healthy diet
- Be active
You Should avoid
- Reduce intake of harmful fats
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol
- Don't smoke
- Avoid tobacco
- Reduce Sitting and Screen Time
Our Medicine Specialist
Diet and exercise are key ingredients in a healthy lifestyle. Your medicine specialist will help you identify positive behaviors you may have overlooked that are pertinent to your well-being. Medicine specialists of SimpleeKare Health can give some suggestions that will make the biggest difference in your health.
Despite what you may tell yourself, major symptoms and incidents are not the only reasons to go see the medicine specialist. Here are some signs to go see the doctor: * ou experience severe chest, abdominal or pelvic pain *You have lost weight suddenly and without explanation *Your bowel movement or urination has changed
Medicine specialists are expertise in providing non-surgical health care to patients. They deal with the diagnosis and (nonsurgical) treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the internal organs (especially in adults). They also conduct various health check-ups regularly to evaluate the status of any disease or medical condition.
General Medicine department deals with almost all range of both acute and chronic diseases including fever, asthma, heart disease, liver problems, hypertension, neurological problems, and other ailments.
General medicine specialist typically diagnose and treat medical problems of greater complexity to the hospitalized patients whereas family practitioners typically provide more well-patient services in the office setting and don't treat as many hospitalized patients.