Advanced Treatment for Lipoma in Bhubaneswar - At An Affordable Cost
Lipoma removal surgery is a relatively safe and straightforward procedure, but it is always best to consult a qualified surgeon before making any decision. SimpleeKare in Bhubaneswar is one of the most trusted lipoma removal clinics in the region that performs lipoma removal as an outpatient procedure using local anesthesia to numb the area around the lipoma. The doctor will also likely recommend over-the-counter pain medication to help manage any pain after the surgery. So, if you are looking for a highly qualified lipoma removal doctor or clinic in Bhubaneswar, then look no further than SimpleeKare!
What is a Lipoma?
Lipoma is a round or oval-shaped lump of fatty tissue under the skin which is non- cancerous and has no side effects on health. It is a benign soft tissue tumor that moves easily when touched without pain. As this tumor has no side effects and does not cause pain, usually it does not require any treatment, unless it bothers the patient. Lipoma can appear anywhere on the body, but the back, arms, trunk, neck, and shoulders are the most common places where it forms slowly. It is very common and about 1 of every 1000 people develops lipoma. Usually, people between 40-60 get affected by Lipoma, however, any age group can be affected by lipoma which can be cured by lipoma surgery.
Why do lipomas form?
The actual reason for the formation of Lipomas is not clear till now but is it most likely to develop due to heredity, which means if someone in your family has lipoma, then there are higher chances that you may be affected by it. There are a few conditions that can cause lipoma
- Dercum’s disorder - Dercum is a disorder that is rare and can cause painful lipomas, that grow often in arms, trunks, and legs.
- Hereditary Multiple Lipomatosis - his lipoma is also called familial multiple lipomatosis. Due to an inherited disorder patient develop multiple lipomas.
- Gardner syndrome - Also called familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) can cause lipomas along with other health problems.
- Madelung’s disease - Also known as multiple symmetric lipomatosis, Madelung’s disease cause lipomas that grow around the neck & shoulders. This condition appears when people drink alcohol a lot.
Usually, lipomas are not dangerous and do not cause life-threatening conditions, however, in some cases, lipoma removal becomes necessary, as it becomes severe.
- Multiple lipomas-When multiple lipomas grow on different parts of the body at the same time, need medical attention.
- Size-Continuously growing lipomas can be a serious condition. If the size of the lipoma increases by 5-6 inches can compress the blood vessel, which can lead to pain and self-consciousness in the patient.
- pain-Normally, lipoma does not pain, but larger lipoma can cause pain due to compressing the blood vessel and require lipoma treatment for relief. .
- Hence, lipomas are a hereditary medical condition, therefore there is no proven method to prevent them, but one can minimize the risk factors. As we know it is passed through DNA, one generation to another, so if you have a history of lipoma then you cannot prevent it.
- There is only one thing you can do and that is avoid alcohol or take it in a modarate manner. By reducing the chances of Madelung’s disease, you can minimize the benign skin lump formation in your body.
- To get more information, on how you can prevent lipomas, you can consult a plastic surgeon, who will guide you in the best way. After checking the facts they will explain the cause of growing lipoma and how you can prevent them in the future.
A lump smaller than 2 inches in diameter
Types of Lipoma
How Simpleekare treat you
- A physical exam - Doctors will examine the skin-coloured lump to identify, if it is lipomoa or liposarcoma. Touch the lipoma to check, if it moves and cause pain. If patient feels discomfort then they can move further.
- Biopsy - For lab examination, a tissue sample removed from the lipoma. MRI/CT Scan or X-Ray - An X-ray/MRI or CT scan performed if the lipoma is large, has unusual features or appears to be deeper than the fatty.
When you have lipoma and need treatment, then you must contact SimpleeKare heath for the best doctors. Our doctors of SimpleeKare Health will diagnose lipoma in below given steps.
When the doctor find that, it require treatment, then they remove the lipoma via surgery, liposuction or injections. Our plastic surgeons will provide the best treatment for lipomas, as per condition required.
Lipoma treatment in Bhubaneswar | Lipoma best doctor in Odisha| Best treatment for lipoma in india | Lipoma surgery near me | Lipoma treatment in Bhubaneswar | Lipoma specialist doctor near me | Lipoma removal surgery | Best plastic surgeon in Bhubaneswar | Lipoma removal near me | Lipoma removal in Bhubaneswar | Best lipoma surgery in Cuttack | Lipoma treatment cost in Visakhapatnam | Affordable lipoma removal in Rourkela | Lipoma removal surgery in Berhampur | Lipoma treatment options in Sambalpur | Lipoma excision surgery in Puri | Non-invasive lipoma removal in Balasore | Lipoma removal specialists in Bhadrak | Lipoma surgery consultation in Baripada | Lipoma treatment near me in Balangir | Pain-free lipoma removal in Jharsuguda | Laser lipoma surgery in Jajpur Road | Lipoma removal surgery cost in Jajpur | Best lipoma surgeons in Paradip | Lipoma removal clinic in Barbil | Lipoma treatment center in Dhenkanal