Kidney Stone Treatment in Bhubaneswar
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for a reliable and affordable treatment option? Look no further than SimpleeKare! Our highly skilled and experienced team of surgeons are experts in kidney stone surgery in Bhubaneswar and use the latest techniques and technologies to ensure successful results. With our state-of-the-art facilities and patient-centered approach, we guarantee a comfortable and efficient experience. Our team of urologists, radiologists, and nurses work together to provide expert and compassionate kidney stone surgery care in Bhubaneswar. Book your consultation today and take the first step towards a stone-free future!
What is a Kidney stone?
Kidney stones are small, hard deposits that are formed on the inner side of the Kidney due to salt and minerals inside. It is also called renal calculi, nephrolithiasis or urolithiasis. They can be painful when passing through the urinary tract, but generally don't cause any permanent damage. Drinking too little water, exercise (too much or too little), obesity, weight loss surgery, or eating food with too much salt or sugar these are the possible causes which may trigger kidney stones. It is not necessary that the kidney stone will prevail only in the Kidney it can affect any part of the Urinary tract which includes the Kidney, Ureter, Bladder, and Urethra. If the size of the stone is larger, then you must seek kidney stone treatment in India. There are four types of kidney stones: calcium oxalate, uric acid, struvite, and cystine.
Why Do Kidney stones Form?
Urine has many different types of wastes which are sometimes not dissolved and when there is too much waste in a small amount of urine generated it can lead to forming crystals from the undissolved wastes. These crystals attract other elements and form a large solid mass which leads to the formation of kidney stones that will get larger unless it is passed out of the body with the urine. The stone-forming chemicals are calcium, oxalate, urate, cystine, xanthine, and phosphate. Once the stone is formed, it may stay in the kidney or travel down the urinary tract into the ureter. Occasionally, tiny stones move out of the body in the urine without causing too much pain. But stones that don't move may cause a back-up of urine in the kidney, ureter, the bladder, or the urethra which causes the pain. In severe cases, however, kidney stone surgery may be required.
If the kidney stones are small, it is likely to be washed away with the urine but if the size is large then it can be severe and can cause problems. There are some symptoms when you must seek a doctor for kidney stone removal or treatment.
- Severe nausea & vomiting
- Blood in urine
- Severe pain that cannot be managed
- Stone is damaging the stone or causing infection
See your doctor about making diet changes if you have had a stone or think you could be at increased risk for getting a kidney stone
- Reduce the intake of salt or animal protein
- Moderate the oxalate-rich food
- Drinking too much water
- Maintain a healthy weight, avoid obesity
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
Inflammatory bowel disease
Fever & Chills
Severe pain in back
Types of Kidney stones
Calcium Oxalate Stones
Uric Acid Stones
How Simpleekare treat you
- Shock wave lithotripsy - During the process of lithotripsy surgery surgeon blast the kidney stone into small pieces, and those small pieces pass through the urinary tract.
- Cystoscopy & ureteroscopy - The surgeon uses a cystoscope to find the stone under the urethra & bladder. In kidney stone ureteroscopic stone removal the surgeon use ureteroscope which is longer & thinner than a cystoscopy. Via this surgeons can see the images of the lining of ureters & kidneys. In both treatment processes, the surgeon inserts the cystoscope or ureteroscope via the urethra and examines the urinary tract. Once they found the stone, they remove it or break it into small pieces.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy - Via small cut on the patient’s back surgeon inserts a nephroscope to locate & remove a kidney stone. If the stone is larger surgeons followkidney stone laser surgery to break the stone into small pieces. After this surgery patient requires a hospital stay for several days for recovery.
- Post-operative - The post-operative treatment given by doctors in case needed.
When any patient visits SimpleeKare for the treatment of a Kidney stone, our healthcare professionals treat it on the basis of size, location, and type of stone. First of all, the doctor will ask for a diagnosis, Via Lab test or imaging test. After confirmation of the kidney stone and its size, the doctor proceeds with treatment. If they find the size of the stone is very small and it can be passed through urine, they asked the patient to drink more liquid, if the size is large, they follow the procedure to remove kidney stones.
The types of kidney stone removal followed by our healthcare professionals are described here, this kidney stone surgery performed with anesthesia.
Kidney Stones Surgery is available at our centers in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Visakhapatnam, and Hyderabad where we strive to provide quality care and accessible, cost-effective and convenient treatment plans.
Kidney stone treatment Bhubaneshwar | Best doctor for kidney stone in Bhubaneshwar | Kidney stone surgeon near me | Kidney stone operation cost in Bhubaneswar | Kidney specialist in cuttack odisha | Kidney stone specialist doctor near me | Best kidney stone hospital in Odisha| Kidney stone laser surgery near me | Best urology hospital in Bhubaneshwar | Best kidney stone doctor in Visakhapatnam | Kidney stone operation cost in Rourkela | Kidney stone specialist in Berhampur | Appendix doctor in Sambalpur | Kidney stone treatment in Puri | Kidney stone surgery near Balasore | Laparoscopic kidney stone surgery in Bhadrak | Kidney stone surgeon near Baripada | Best kidney stone operation in Balangir | Appendix specialist in Jharsuguda | Kidney stone removal cost in Jajpur Road | Laparoscopic kidney stone surgeon in Jajpur | Kidney stone surgery hospital in Paradip | Appendix operation in Barbil | Kidney stone treatment cost in Dhenkanal