Laparoscopic Gallstone Removal Surgery in Bhubaneswar
Laparoscopic gallstone removal, also known as cholecystectomy, is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that is used to remove gallstones from the gallbladder. At SimpleeKare, we are proud to offer the best gallbladder stone surgery in Bhubaneswar. Our team of experienced surgeons are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to patients undergoing laparoscopic gallstone removal surgery. When it comes to gallbladder stone surgery in Bhubaneswar, our surgeons are among the best in India and we guarantee that you will receive the highest quality treatment and be on your way to a better quality of life. Moreover, our laparoscopic stone operation cost in bhubaneswar is economical and value for money.
What is a Gall stone?
Gallstones forms in the gallbladder, the gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ locate on the right side of the abdomen just beneath the liver. The gallbladder holds digestive fluids that release into the small intestine, when this digestive fluid gets deposited and hardened is called gall stones. Generally, gall stones form by bilirubin or cholesterol. The size of gall stones can be like sand or a golf ball, one or multiple gall stones can be formed.
Why do Gall stones form?
The actual cause of gall stones is unknown and unclear, yet experts think it can be the result of when -
- Too much cholesterol in bile - Usually liver excretes enough chemicals to dissolve cholesterol; but when the liver excretes more cholesterol, that bile cannot dissolve, it increases cholesterol level and the excess cholesterol may form into crystals & stones.
- Excessive bilirubin - When red blood cells break downs, they produce bilirubin. Still, in certain conditions, the liver produces too much bilirubin can cause liver cirrhosis or biliary tract infection, and excessive bilirubin contributes to the formation of gallstones.
- The gallbladder doesn’t empty correctly - When the gallbladder doesn’t empty, the bile accumulates in concentrated form which forms gallstones.
As lipomas are not life-threatening, they are not considered a serious health problem. But they can become severe in the following cases:
- Gall bladder inflammation -When a gallstone lodges in the gallbladder neck it causes inflammation with severe pain and fever. This condition is called cholecystitis.
- Blockage of pancreatic duct - A gallstone, if it blocks the pancreatic duct, can cause inflammation of the pancreas. This condition is called pancreatitis, which causes intense & constant pain and often requires immediate hospitalization.
- Bile duct blockage -When the gall stone blocks the tubes of bile it causes severe pain, jaundice, and bile duct infection.
- Maintain a healthy weight - Obesity can cause gallstones, therefore you must maintain a heavyweight. Decrease calorie intake and increase physical activity and follow a healthy diet. Continue exercise will also help you.
- Take high-fiber foods - Increase high-fiber foods in your diets such as green and leafy vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Don't skip meals - You should stick to your meal time and avoid skipping meals. Skipping meals or fasting can lead to forming gallstones.
- Avoid rapid weight loss - Quick weight loss is a risk factor for gallstones. Therefore if you want to lose weight, reduce your weight slowly, so it won't affect your health.
Painful right shoulder
Instance abdominal pain
Painful shoulder blades
Types of Gall Stones
How Simpleekare treat you
- Endoscopy - By endoscopy gallstones remove without incision, the gallstones come out through the long tube that's been passed down the throat.
- Laparoscopy - In Laparoscopic surgery, surgeons use a small keyhole incision in the abdomen to operate with the aid of a small camera, and remove the gall bladder through another.The laser treatment for gallstones is completely safe and helps patients to recover soon and go away home within 24 hours.
- Open surgery - In case of complications in laparoscopic surgery for gallstones, surgeons prefer open surgery. Some laparoscopic cholecystectomies may need to convert to open surgery if your surgeon runs into difficulties during the procedure. Open surgery requires an extended stay in hospitals.
- Post-operative - After surgery, the surgeon prescribes some medications and a diet to follow for a few weeks for a fast recovery.
Best gallbladder laparoscopic surgeon in Bhubaneswar | Gallbladder stone surgery in Bhubaneswar | Best gallbladder surgeon in india | Gallbladder stone operation cost in bhubaneswar | Best hospital for gallbladder surgery | Gallbladder stone surgery near me | Best gallbladder stone surgeon in cuttack | Gallbladder stone operation cost in Odisha | Gallbladder stone removal surgery in Bhubaneshwar | Gallbladder doctor near me Emergency Gall-bladder Stone treatment Cuttack | Gall stone best doctor | Gall stone operation in Visakhapatnam | Low-cost Gall-bladder Stone surgery Rourkela | Gall stone operation Berhampur | Gall-bladder Stone surgery Sambalpur | Gall stone operation Puri | Gall stone operation Balasore | Emergency Gall-bladder Stone treatment Bhadrak | Top Gall stone specialist in Baripada | Best Gall-bladder Stone surgeon in Balangir | Experienced gall stone surgeon in Jharsuguda | Affordable gall stone surgery in Jajpur | Low-cost gall stone surgery in Paradip | Top gall stone specialist in Barbil | Gall stone operation in Dhenkanal