Best ENT Hospital In India
- Otolaryngology is a speciality of head and neck surgery that focuses on the overall care of the ear, nose and throat (ENT) and An ENT doctor is known as an otolaryngologist.
- To provide quality ENT treatment in India, we have the best ENT specialists who treat a wide range of conditions and take care of the comprehensive care specific to your needs.
- Our team of physicians in the Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Department of SimpleeKare Health offer a wide range of comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for ENT Disorders and diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), pharynx (upper mouth/throat) and other related structures of the head and neck.
Complete ENT Care
Best ENT Care at SimpleeKare"
Doctors With Decades of Experience In This Field
Equipped with all the latest equipment and diagnostic methods
Available for Online Doctor Consultation
Better Patient Experience and 24/7 Pharmacy
Essential Practices and Precautions
You Should do
- Wash your hands frequently
- Practice good hygiene
- Get plenty of rest and exercise
- Get a diagnosis and treatment if you have allergies
- Maintain healthy body weight
You Should avoid
- Avoid cigarette smoke
- Do not fly if you have a cold
- Do not time outside in poor air quality areas
- Avoid exposure to contagious respiratory infections
- Avoid alcohol or sedatives at bedtime
Our ENT Specialist
Seasonal changes, poor air quality and age (children between 2 months and 6 years of age are at greater risk, especially in settings such as group childcare)
The symptoms of ENT conditions are vast and should not be ignored. The symptoms are Fever, body aches, throat aches, difficulty hearing, discharges, nausea and vomiting, swollen or blocked tissues near tonsils, mild pain in ear, nose or throat and fussiness in infants.
It is a surgically implanted electronic device which provides a heightened sense of sound to adults and children with profound hearing loss. The implants bypass the damaged hair cells in the inner ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve to send information to the nerve. These are not responsible for restoring or creating new hearing.
The nerves that provide pain sensation on the outside of the disc are different from the nerves that run behind the disc and up to the extremities. Pain or irritation of the nerves innervating the outside of the disc leads to central back pain when the disc is in the lower back. If the intervertebral disc is in the neck, neck pain occurs.
Sinusitis is a common condition where cavities around the nasal passage become inflamed and swollen. There are several causes for sinusitis. Some common causes of sinusitis include nasal polyps, deviated nasal septum, sore throat, pain, tenderness around eyes, cheeks, nose, a cough that might worsen in the night, etc.
Sinus surgery is not necessary in all cases. But if the symptoms get worse then surgery is the best alternative.