Care Navigator - 5 Positions
We are hiring Care Navigators and Schedulers for our operations at Bhubaneswar
Experience in managing customers, registration process and appointment scheduling. They are the first interaction with our center and help the patient during their stay at the clinic.
Freshers and Experienced candidates can apply
Data Entry Operator
Full time or Part Time
Graduation with (0-1) yr experience.
-Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
-Experience with MS Office and data programs.
-Familiarity with administrative duties.
-Experience using office equipment, like printer machine and scanner.
-Good Typing speed and accuracy.
-Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
-Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
-High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Based on experience
Graduation with (0-2) yr experience
Depends on Experience
Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist - 3 Positions
The Digital Marketing Specialist with demonstrated experience with developing and producing innovative marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for working on executing the development, planning and implementation of brand awareness strategies, marketing programs and digital launch activities.
Conceive of and design all digital marketing efforts to meet business metrics
Proactively identify improvements, trends, and sales insights
Optimize websites for SEO to improve organic search results and discoverability
Work with sales organization to identify marketing opportunities and ensure unified messaging across both print and digital media
IT Sales Development Rep - 6 Positions
We are hiring Sales Development Reps for our IT Health Tech products. The products are targetted towards Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes and Doctors in private clinics. Experienced or Freshers with interest in IT Sales can apply.
We are looking for a PHP, Wordpress developer who possesses a passion for quality development work and will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of applications.
Location : Bhubaneswar
Experience : 0-1 years
Software Developer - 6 positions
We are looking to add Software Developers to our IT unit which works on health tech products and services. Both Freshers and Experienced candidates can apply.
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
B.E./ B.Tech Comp Sc., MCA
The ideal candidate will work alongside our backend team and product managers to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like e.g. PHP, Java, C++ programming languages. He or she will be responsible for developing API endpoints, architecting API responses and interfaces, and maintaining support for all web applications, mobile applications (iOS and Android), and affiliate applications and users that currently utilize our API. Your other responsibilities will include leading and driving projects, creating code specifications, trouble-shooting problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors, performing broader technical design and coaching/mentoring associates within team.
General Practitioner Doctors (MBBS)
General Physician, health checkup consultations, fitness checkups. We are flexible to hire full time/part time for this position. Must be MBBS with valid MCI Registration. Good communication skills with patient friendly and flexible. Freshers or Experienced candidates can apply.
Phlebotomist - 10 positions
We are hiring Phlebotomists for our Diagnostics unit in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack markets. They will be responsible for phlebotomy, accessioning, receiving and specimen processing, report distribution. Must have a 2 wheeler for sample collection from patient's home or SimpleeKare collection centers.
We are hiring a pharmacist for our Bhubaneswar center. The person will be responsible for managing the pharma unit within our facility. Must have a valid pharmacy license and has expertise with operations of pharma software packages.
Physiotherapists( Home-Service) - 10-15 Positions
We are hiring Physiotherapists for home visits at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack centers. Interested candidates must have a 2 wheeler and willing to service patients at home.
Assessing a client’s physical condition to diagnose musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic conditions
· Creating a tailored treatment plan to address client’s conditions , taking into account their age, fitness levels and any other medical conditions
· Applying a range of physiotherapy techniques to address discovered conditions (including tailored exercises, massage therapy, hydrotherapy, breathing and relaxation techniques)
· Where necessary, conducting complex spinal and peripheral joint mobilisation techniques
· Properly applying equipment to conduct above techniques, including heat packs, ice packs, exercise (gym) equipment and ultrasound and electrotherapy technologies
· Teaching trauma patients to walk again and use related equipment such as walking frames, splints, crutches and wheelchairs
· Educating clients, their families and the general community on how to prevent common musculoskeletal injuries so they can lead a healthy lifestyle
· Referring patients to other members of the medical community such as doctors and surgeons if necessary
· Planning and implementing community physiotherapy/fitness programs
· Keeping patient records up-to-date and securely stored
· Developing rapport with clients to build a relationship of trust and mutual respect
· Creating a safe and relaxed environment where clients feel comfortable
Stay current with our latest insights & offers
Feel free to reach us