Anal Fissure Laser Surgery & Treatment in Bhubaneswar
For patients suffering from anal fissure, expert surgeons of SimpleeKare with 10+ years of experience offer anal fissure surgery in Bhubaneswar. Generally, the condition can be treated via medication or by increasing fibers in diet, but if the condition is severe and not getting controlled via medication, anal fissure surgery is the best solution. The anal fissure operation gets rid of the problem. Treatment options for anal fissure include both non-surgical and surgical methods depending on the severity of the condition at an affordable cost.
What is an Anal fissure?
A small tear in the thin & moist tissue that lines the anus or anus canal, is called a fissure. Anyone can get fissure, but chances in older people are lower. Most anal fissures get treated with simple treatments. If doctors diagnose that the fissure is not severe they prescribe medicine for fissure in India. Patients can also experience spasms in the ring of muscle at the end of their anus.
Why Do Anal Fissures Form?
When anyone passes hard, large, or dry stool during a bowel movement, the anus or anus canal gets a small tear i.e., anal fissure, that causes pain and bleeds with bowel movement. There are some causes that form anal fissures:
- A poor habit of longstanding bowel.
- Straining to have a bowel movement.
- Not eating a fibrous diet & fruits.
- Chronic constipation
- Anal sex, anal stretching.
- Spastic anal sphincter muscles.
- When anal fissure gets not treated completely via medicines and causes trouble and pain, they may become severe. Although fissure is not a life-threatening condition if it gets worse, anal fissure surgery requires to get relief from pain. Excessive bleeding can cause trouble and leads to weakness in patients.
- If a fissure is left untreated it can extend into the ring of muscles (internal anal sphincter), which makes it difficult to heal.
Prevention is better than cure, and yes fissures can be prevented by using a few steps.
- In infants -
- Frequently change diapers
- Treat constipation
- In adults -
- Wipe and keep the anorectal area dry
- Avoid using rough or scented toilet paper
- Avoid scratching rectum
- Treat constipation or diarrhea
- Include fiber & green left vegetables in the diet
Tear in anus
Passing hard stool
Painful bowel movement
Itching & burning
Tear in anus
Types of Anal Fissure
How Simpleekare treat you
- Diagnosis -The doctor examines the fissure by visual inspection of the anus and surrounding area or gentle examination by the tip of the finger.
- Medication -The doctors prescribed stool softeners and other medicines to heal fissures, hydrocortisone-containing suppositories, foams, or creams to reduce inflammation; advised sitz baths for 15-20 minutes for recovery.
- Surgery -Before surgery doctor re-examine if a fissure fails to heal because of muscle spasms of the internal anal sphincter muscle. Sphincterotomy surgery is performed by surgeons by making a cut to a small portion of the internal anal sphincter muscle. It reduces pain and spasms, which let fissures heal.
- The laser treatment for fissure generally performed under general anesthesia can provide pain relief from the fissure and also reduces strain during the motion.
- Post-surgery recovery - After surgery surgeon prescribes medications and advises a sitz bath for 2 weeks to recover the surgical site and relieve pain.
- Anal fissure Surgery is available at our centers in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Visakhapatnam, and Hyderabad where we strive to provide quality care and accessible, cost-effective and convenient treatment plans.
Fissure clinic near me | Fissure doctor in bhubaneswar | Fissure treatment in bhubaneswar | Laser treatment for Fissure near me | Best doctor for fissure near me | Fissure operation cost in india | Anal fissure surgery in bhubaneswar | Fissure hospital near me | Fissure surgery in bhubaneswar | Anal fissure treatment | Emergency Anal Fissure treatment Cuttack | Fissure best doctor | Fissure operation in Visakhapatnam | Low-cost Anal Fissure surgery Rourkela | Fissure operation Berhampur | Anal Fissure surgery Sambalpur | Fissure operation Puri | Fissure operation Balasore | Emergency Anal Fissure treatment Bhadrak | Top Fissure specialist in Baripada | Best Fissure surgeon in Balangir | Experienced Fissure surgeon Jharsuguda | Affordable Anal Fissure surgery Jajpur | Low-cost Anal Fissure surgery Paradip | Top Fissure specialist in Barbil | Fissure operation Dhenkanal